Last week, I mainly focused on efficiency improvement, testing and bug fixing. Up to now, most of them are finished.
Improvements and Bug-fixing:
* Keep collections stored in REVERSE chronological order.
* Make sure result set are in chronological order(as specified in XEP-0136).
* Use binary search to improve collection inserting speed.
* Use util.jid.compare to do JID matching.
* Fix a bug about time stamp.
* Some other minor fixes.
The Next Step:
* Go on finalizing the code.
* Do some testings.